HOUSTON, TX – Apr. 17, 2018 – On Wednesday, April 18, Enaxis Principal, John Rowe will present at the Houston Professional Petroleum Data Expo, hosted by PPDM. Rowe’s presentation, entitled “What Every Business Executive Needs to know about Artificial Intelligence”, will cover the disruption of AI across industries and insights on what organizations can do to prepare for the rapidly developing technology. Rowe’s presentation will answer questions such as:
- What’s the history of AI? Why has AI suddenly garnered so much market attention?
- What are the key technology components and data sources associated with AI?
- What industries are positioned to be disrupted and why? When will these industries be disrupted?
- What tasks can artificial intelligence accomplish today? Which tasks are better accomplished by humans, for now?
- How is the workforce likely to be impacted by AI? How do we re-skill the workforce (and yourself) and when?
- What are examples of revolutionary business use cases utilizing AI?
- How do you and your organization plan for AI investment?
- Where do you go to learn more about AI?
Rowe is a Partner at Enaxis Consulting, where he leads the Data + Analytics service line. His 23 years of management consulting and industry experience span industry verticals, including oil & gas, automotive, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and transportation. Rowe has conducted a multi-year Smart Machine research program working with leading universities & industry thought leaders, in addition to chairing both regional and national conference panels addressing the business and societal impact of artificial intelligence.
Click here to register for the conference.
The Professional Petroleum Data Management (PPDM) Association is a global, not-for-profit society within the petroleum industry that provides leadership for the professionalization of petroleum data management through the development and dissemination of best practices and standards, education programs, certification programs and professional development opportunities. PPDM represents and supports the needs of operating companies, regulators, software vendors, data vendors, consulting companies and data management professionals around the globe. Learn More
About Enaxis Consulting
Enaxis Consulting is a specialized consulting firm focused on being the trusted advisor for digital enablement of business. With offices in Houston and Dallas, Enaxis has an extensive client roster of Fortune 100 and 500 clients. Our specialized consultants help minimize the cost and time associated with transformative changes in the business of IT. To learn more, visit enaxisconsulting.com.
For more information about Enaxis Consulting, contact: (713) 808-1516 or email@example.com.