HOUSTON, TX – Jun. 06, 2018 – On Tuesday, June 5, Enaxis Partner, Lawrence Eribarne presented at the 2018 Oklahoma City Data Management Workshop, hosted by PPDM. Eribarne’s presentation, entitled “What Every Business Executive Needs to know about Artificial Intelligence”, covered disruption of AI across industries and insights on what organizations can do to prepare for the rapidly developing technology, but addressing several questions:
- What’s the history of AI? Why has AI suddenly garnered so much market attention?
- What are the key technology components and data sources associated with AI?
- What industries are positioned to be disrupted and why? When will these industries be disrupted?
- What tasks can artificial intelligence accomplish today? Which tasks are better accomplished by humans, for now?
- How is the workforce likely to be impacted by AI? How do we re-skill the workforce (and yourself) and when?
- What are examples of revolutionary business use cases utilizing AI?
- How do you and your organization plan for AI investment?
- Where do you go to learn more about AI?
Lawrence Eribarne is a Partner at Enaxis Consulting with over 20 years of experience as a technology leader performing IT organizational transformations as both an industry leader and IT advisor. Lawrence has a cross-industry background covering media, technology, military, and a strong emphasis on energy and manufacturing. Lawrence focuses heavily on IT strategy, portfolio management, cost optimization, operational process improvement, and value realization.
The Professional Petroleum Data Management (PPDM) Association is a global, not-for-profit society within the petroleum industry that provides leadership for the professionalization of petroleum data management through the development and dissemination of best practices and standards, education programs, certification programs and professional development opportunities. PPDM represents and supports the needs of operating companies, regulators, software vendors, data vendors, consulting companies and data management professionals around the globe. Learn More
About Enaxis Consulting
Enaxis Consulting is a specialized consulting firm focused on being the trusted advisor for digital enablement of business. With offices in Houston and Dallas, Enaxis has an extensive client roster of Fortune 100 and 500 clients. Our specialized consultants help minimize the cost and time associated with transformative changes in the business of IT. To learn more, visit enaxisconsulting.com.
For more information about Enaxis Consulting, contact: (713) 808-1516 or firstname.lastname@example.org.