The client required strong Project Management expertise to manage multiple work streams, stakeholders, and drive the project to meet tight deadlines of the design, development, and testing of a total redesign of the corporate website and new lobby and gate agent applications.
- Reviewed requirements with development teams and met with the business to clarify and finalize business requirements
- Led daily SCRUMS to ensure daily development and text execution was on track
- Documented and addressed issues and risks, developed mitigation plans, and tracked progress
- Managed tasks and bugs in TFS and ensured they were completed accordingly
- Coordinated with testing team to identify functionality to be tested and created test plan
- Provided weekly project status health updates to project sponsor and steering committee
- Supported process for phased released to control audience
- A thorough project plan with milestones and dependencies led to the project meeting with the established timeline
- Issues and risks were identified and mitigation plans reduced potential impact
- First phase of the website was released according to plan
- Agent application released with minor issues to subset of users, then released broadly for use by all agents
The Project Management of the redesigned website functionality and end-user experience helped to improve the client’s customer retention, relationship management, and satisfaction.