People make the business run. We know that in order to remain competitive, organizations must ensure that their people have the right skills, tools, and processes to perform their jobs efficiently and effectively to support strategic goals. We provide organizational transformation support to help assess current and future organizational needs that are critical for reaching business goals. By analyzing the work that will be required, and framing resource needs around the work, Enaxis helps clients determine the knowledge, skills, roles, and structure that will best support the company going forward.
Our Organizational Transformation offerings include:
- Organizational health check assessment
- Building structure and teams
- Organizational capability workshops and planning
- Organizational design
- Setting functional performance metrics
- Communication/dependency channels across functions
- Leadership development
- Creation of new roles and job descriptions
- Learning and development – competency maps and development activities to enhance competencies
- Surveys and gap assessments
Jen McKinney Moore
Jen McKinney Moore is a Senior Manager with over 10 years of change management and organizational development experience working with 20+ companies going through a variety of organizational changes such as ERP implementations, org restructurings, and reductions in workforce. She has consulted both domestically and internationally across multiple industries, including:...
Have questions? Contact us and one of our experts will respond to you shortly.