The speed and extent of value realization from organizational initiatives is largely determined by the quality of the execution of those initiatives. Executive sponsorship aligned with program and change leadership are the key components to successful execution. Enaxis has years of experience managing large complex programs and projects across a variety of industries. Our Project and Program Managers to apply rigorous methodology, own delivery, and manage every phase of the execution. A well managed effort will fail if an organization ignores the people affected by the initiative. Our approach to program and change leadership is to develop a structure that promotes understanding and adoption of change, from project inception through transition to operations.
We manage our client’s projects and programs with the following critical success factors at the forefront:
- Assessing and managing
- Design of program/project governance
- Determining project, program, and portfolio health
- Developing an integrated, resource-linked project schedule
- Managing interdependencies and milestones between projects
- Assessing change impact and assessing change readiness
- Developing change management plans & roadmaps
- Developing communication plans and materials
- Planning, designing, and delivering training
Jen McKinney Moore
Jen McKinney Moore is a Senior Manager with over 10 years of change management and organizational development experience working with 20+ companies going through a variety of organizational changes such as ERP implementations, org restructurings, and reductions in workforce. She has consulted both domestically and internationally across multiple industries, including:...
Have questions? Contact us and one of our experts will respond to you shortly.