Experience design (XD) is the intersection of strategy, creativity, and technology to help organizations digitally reinvent their businesses. Truly great experience design is an intuitive, minimalistic, step-by-step guide through the user journey. The intuitive Experience Design is focused on human outcomes, the level of engagement that the user derives from the experience. Enaxis Experience Design experts partner with business visionaries and product owners to craft meaningful digital experiences and interactions, aligned with business outcomes. Design thinking-led collaboration explores multiple dimensions of digital products and services to address the needs of specific personas, at key touchpoints in the user journey.
Experience Design ensures several critical outcomes including:
- Quality of the user experience
- Design Thinking
- Analysis of needs based on personas and touchpoints
- Design of products, processes, services, user journeys, and omnichannel journeys
- Story telling / Interaction design
- Visual design / Environmental design
- Information design / Information architecture
- Strategic design / branding impacts
- Prototyping & Wireframing
- Reporting & Visualization
Elena Tran, Senior Manager, is a business transformation advisor with 20 years of experience. She is experienced in leading enterprise-wide programs, process optimization and simplification, building strategic capabilities, vendor management, org design & development, and change management. She holds a Master of Science degree in Organizational Development from Pepperdine University.
Have questions? Contact us and one of our experts will respond to you shortly.