Digital transformation has tremendous potential to unleash value for organizations, but each organization must forge its own unique path to success. A Digital Strategy establishes the enterprise vision and priorities for digital transformation. It provides a structured approach to evaluate opportunity areas, value drivers, and risks, as well as align the digital path with business drivers. Digital Strategy is a collaborative review of the enterprise value chain, used to discover big picture opportunities and business outcomes. The result is a unified vision for the future enterprise, supported by a multi-year, phased Transformation Blueprint aligned with strategic priorities.
The Digital Strategy and Transformation Blueprint addresses a number of themes including:
- Discovery of key value chain opportunities
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Robotics & Automation
- Future state vision of the digital enterprise
- Use case summaries / targets / benefits
- Digital opportunity ranking
- Assessment of existing digital capabilities and readiness for change
- Transformation scenario analysis & blueprint
Jeff Sundberg is a Senior Manager with over 13 years of experience in program and project management, quantitative analysis and business case development, process improvement, and outsourcing advisory services. He has provided strategic and operational leadership within the oil and gas, transportation, healthcare, and federal government industries, and has led...
Have questions? Contact us and one of our experts will respond to you shortly.