Digital transformation has tremendous potential to unleash value for organizations, but each organization must forge its own unique path to success. A Digital Strategy establishes the enterprise vision and priorities for digital transformation. It provides a structured approach to evaluate opportunity areas, value drivers, and risks, as well as align the digital path with business drivers. Digital Strategy is a collaborative review of the enterprise value chain, used to discover big picture opportunities and business outcomes. The result is a unified vision for the future enterprise, supported by a multi-year, phased Transformation Blueprint aligned with strategic priorities.
The Digital Strategy and Transformation Blueprint addresses a number of themes including:
- Discovery of key value chain opportunities
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Robotics & Automation
- Future state vision of the digital enterprise
- Use case summaries / targets / benefits
- Digital opportunity ranking
- Assessment of existing digital capabilities and readiness for change
- Transformation scenario analysis & blueprint
Jonathan Zanger is a Principal at Enaxis Consulting who has led a number of IT strategy initiatives with a focus on the energy vertical at Enaxis Consulting. Jonathan has more than 20 years of experience as a senior IT advisor enabling innovative information management and operations strategies for leading global...
Have questions? Contact us and one of our experts will respond to you shortly.