RPA is a computer software that mimics the activity of a human being and runs repetitive, rule-based processes. It can complete tasks more quickly, accurately, and tirelessly than humans, freeing them to devote their time to activities requiring human strengths such as emotional intelligence, reasoning, judgment, and interaction with the customer.
With demonstrated ROI ranging from 30%-200%, and payback typically in 6-9 months, it is no wonder that enterprises are quickly adopting this emerging technology. Enaxis’ expertise in RPA enables our clients to establish and mature enterprise capabilities to quickly deploy software ‘bots’ to successfully navigate barriers to change and optimize business impact. Enaxis partners with leading RPA vendors to provide value-added services including:
- Proof-of-concept and RPA platform assessment
- Fast-Path RPA Pilot – Partnering with RPA software providers
- RPA Use case identification and prioritization
- RPA Center of Excellence (CoE) & Bot Acceleration
- Bot Development & Testing, RPA Training, and RPA Adoption Management
- Organization Enablement and Change Management
Sachin Sugunan is a Senior Manager with 16 years of experience in business and finance transformation, digital transformation, program management and shared service strategy. Sachin has successfully assisted clients with revenue enhancement and cost reduction initiatives across multiple industries including Airlines, Banking, ENR, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals. Sachin has worked alongside...
Have questions? Contact us and one of our experts will respond to you shortly.