Is your company re-examining its outsourcing status? Is your organization ready for the possible changes resulting from expiration of contracts? Are you considering outsourcing for the first time? Are you considering off-shoring as an option, but not sure where to start? At Enaxis Consulting, we work with our clients to examine and address these questions in a holistic way by understanding financial, technical, cultural, and organizational implications.
Enaxis Consulting’s highly skilled staff can assist in:
- Determining goals, drivers, and objectives for altering your current sourcing arrangement
- Analyzing and evaluating existing relationships
- Establishing the best solution in outsourcing, in-sourcing, off-shore model, or hybrid approach by determining how functions should be grouped to optimize strategic position and value
- Developing a corresponding strategy for chosen alternative(s)
- Performing qualitative and quantitative financial and risk analysis
- Providing structured and unbiased analysis, industry benchmarks, process rigor, and in-depth expertise
- Developing RFIs and RFPs
- Negotiating with vendors
- Defining SLA measurements
- Providing a change management plan and services to aid in the transition to the new model
- Measuring the actual benefits achieved from changes made to the sourcing strategy
JT Thompson is a principal at Enaxis Consulting based in Dallas/Fort-Worth. Before being appointed to principal in December 2011, JT was a senior manager and lead the management consulting and outsourcing advisory practice areas. JT’s expertise has been instrumental in acquiring and growing key accounts for Enaxis. JT has led...
Have questions? Contact us and one of our experts will respond to you shortly.
A common issue facing companies today is remaining innovative and flexible in a matrix organization. Our approach to process optimization gives our clients the best of both efficiency and flexibility. There is no one-size-fits-all solution.
We bring an integrated view of roles, dependencies, milestones, risks and issues, stakeholder engagement, and overall project or program health. You can expect our Project and Program Managers to own delivery, and manage every phase of the lifecycle.
Analytics & Information Management
Enaxis keeps up to date with industry analysts and their predictions for what the future will hold for CIOs and the IT industry. Gartner, Forrester, and IDC all agree that Information Management is core, with supporting players in the Cloud, Mobility, and Social platforms.