To keep up with fast-paced, agile markets, businesses are increasing accessibility of intellectual property and data to their workforce using rapidly expanding connectivity options; however, this inherently increases risks to critical assets. IT leaders, facing gaps in talent, technology, and data management, are routinely asked to fill security gaps, manage risk and communicate threats. Enaxis looks beyond technical approaches alone to improve the Cybersecurity profile of our clients through a holistic approach based on NIST and SANS standards. Enaxis can delve into all layers of current security operations and assess vulnerabilities, while designing for security operational maturity and end user awareness.
Enaxis’ strategy focuses on an assessment of the client’s current security operations including:
- Assess cybersecurity maturity and capability
- Develop a cybersecurity roadmap
- Identify technology gaps, tool/partner selection, and implementation
- Establish a culture of security through organizational development, communications, and change management
- Identify and prioritize mission critical assets
- Improve internal controls and cybersecurity process integration
- Establish effective cybersecurity risk management, governance, and oversight
- Assess detailed and broad-level cybersecurity status and strategy
Brian Coates is a Senior Manager with over 18 years of experience in enterprise risk management, information technology, IT audit, Program/Project Management, service delivery, compliance, governance, information management, change management, process improvement and work management. Brian's diverse skillset and ability to execute have allowed him to lead and deliver successful projects in...
Have questions? Contact us and one of our experts will respond to you shortly.