We work at multiple levels within IT, based on our clients’ needs, whether it’s defining the enterprise IT Strategy or focusing on a specific IT function. Our consultants bring experience based on an understanding of the business. They understand how effective technology trends and business needs work together to help develop an IT strategy that supports and enables the broader business goals. We work with clients to define application strategies, ERP strategies, infrastructure strategies, collaboration strategies, outsourcing strategies, and others. Successfully implementing an IT strategy requires a tailored organization and governance model. The model should address specific organizational requirements and the defined IT strategy. We help support IT strategy execution by designing the right organizational structure, governance model, decision-making processes, and KPIs. We perform client workshops and team-building exercises to implement the right structures to achieve a successful strategy.
Our IT Strategy & Planning offering includes:
- Vision and leadership workshops
- Transformation roadmap development
- Internal organizational development
- Identification and alignment with business strategy
- Detailed execution approach, including roadmaps, business case, and multi-year project focus
- Focus on internal and external drivers, including market, benchmarking, business relationship management, third party strategy, technical delivery, and application strategy
Jonathan Zanger is a Principal at Enaxis Consulting who has led a number of IT strategy initiatives with a focus on the energy vertical at Enaxis Consulting. Jonathan has more than 20 years of experience as a senior IT advisor enabling innovative information management and operations strategies for leading global...
Have questions? Contact us and one of our experts will respond to you shortly.